Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

America

America
[Chorus]
I like to be in America,
Okay by me in America.
Everything free in America,
For a small fee in America.

I like the city of San Juan,
I know a boat you can get on.
Hundreds of flowers in full bloom,
Hundreds of people in each room!
[Chorus]

Automoblie in America,
Chromium steel in America.
Wire spoke wheel in America,
Very big deal in America.

I'll drive a buick thru San Juan,
If there's a road you can drive on.
I'll give my cousins a free ride,
How you fit all of them inside?

Immigrant goes to America,
Many hellos in America.
Nobody knows in America,
Puerto Rico's in America.

When I will go back to San Juan,
When you will shut up and get gone.
I'll give them new washing machine,
what have they got there to keep clean?

I like the shores of America,
Comfort is yours in America.
Knobs on the doors in America,
Wall to wall floors in America.

I'll bring a T.V. to San Juan,
If there's a current to turn on.
Everyone there will give big cheer,
Everyone there will have moved here.
[Chorus]

No comments: