Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Parlami d'Amore, Mariu (Tell Me that You Love me, Mariu)

Parlami d'Amore, Mariu Tell Me that You Love me, Mariu
Come sei bella più bella stasera Mariù
Splende un sorriso di stella negli occhi tuoi blu
Anche se avverso il destino domani sarà
Oggi ti sono vicino perchè sospirar non pensar

Parlami d'amore Mariù
Tutta la mia vita sei tu
Gli occhi tuoi belli brillano
Fiamme di sogno scintillano

Dimmi che illusione non è
Dimmi che sei tutta per me
Qui sul tuo cuor non soffro più
Parlami d'amore Mariù
How you are beautiful, more beautiful than ever, Mariu!
A star of a smile is shining in your blue eyes.
Even if destiny should be contrary tomorrow,
today I am near you, so why sigh? Don't think!

Speak to me of love, Mariu.
You are my entire life.
Your lovely eyes shine,
the fires of a dream are burning.

Tell me this is no illusion,
tell me that you are all mine.
Here on your heart, I suffer no more,
Tell me that you love me, Mariu!

No comments: